Welcome to Christmas Kingdom!
The following terms and conditions outline the usage policy governing the Christmas Kingdom Experience By purchasing tickets you and your guests agree to be bound and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must remain under their supervision at all times.
- Definition of a child is older than 12 months old younger than 12 years and wishes to receive a gift in the experience cost €15. Photos are an optional extra at the price of €5 per photo.
- Adults visiting with children are entering for free.
- You and your guests must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ticket time and you must know you’re booking reference number on arrival. Admittance will not be allowed without your booking reference number. Which must be presented at the booking office and exchanged for individual tickets.
- At the absolute discretion of our management, entry to Christmas Kingdom may be refused if you or your guests arrive after your scheduled time.
- Single buggies are permitted by double buggies are not permitted in the experience, however they can be used in the rest of the park. Christmas Kingdom accepts no responsibility for any personal property left on its premises.
- Passengers who require the use of a wheelchair for their Christmas Kingdom event must provide a suitable wheelchair themselves, which is compliant with all appropriate health and safety standards. They should notify Christmas Kingdom to request additional support if needed at least 48 hours prior to your Experience.
- Christmas Kingdom operates a no smoking, no vaping and no alcohol policy.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience if the weather does not permit.
- Our management reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals, or remove those who have already been admitted, if the presence of those individuals are being destructive, acting inappropriately or lowering the enjoyment for other guests.
- We endeavour to make each and every gift age friendly, if a child is not completely satisfied Christmas Kingdom will exchange at the box office.
- Our priority is to ensure the Experience is enjoyable for you and your guests, however we cannot be liable for distress caused by circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to weather conditions) nor for emotional distress or disappointment caused by the role-playing characters (Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, elves, animals etc.).
- When you pay for your ticket booking online by Pay Pal credit or debit card, you will automatically receive an email by return to the email address you entered. It is therefore important that you enter your email address correctly.
- This email will give you instructions on how to reprint your Voucher if you need to.
- You must bring your printed voucher with you on the day of your event. Admittance will not be permitted without the voucher.
- Identification maybe asked for at the booking office on the day.
- At Weston Airport, inside the hangar there will be a booking office where you will require to exchange the voucher for tickets.
- Keep your printed Tickets with you at all times as you may be asked for them during your experience.
- Please remember, all purchases are subject to debit/credit card authorisation and billing address verification, which may take place after initial confirmation has been given. Tickets/Vouchers purchased on the Christmas Kingdom website may be subject to a non-refundable debit/credit card charge.
- It is advised that you collect your optional photo tickets a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of your chosen Grotto time.
- If your chosen Santa Experience visit time is cancelled or rescheduled Christmas Kingdom, we will endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provided at the time of booking.
Photography and Video Recording
- Video cameras are strictly prohibited on the visit. Photographic equipment is allowed, however the unauthorised use of photographic equipment to record children, other than under your own guardianship, is strictly prohibited.
- We do not supervise the taking of non-professional photography so we cannot be held responsible if you or any of your fellow guests is featured in other visitor’s photographs.
- Our management may carry out photography and video recording while on your visit and we may wish to use certain images for promotional purposes.
- Christmas Kingdom use close circuit cameras for the protection of their quests.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Experience without notice for any reason. In this event, you will be entitled to choose between a full refund, or rescheduling your visit (subject to availability). We will have no further, or other, liability whatsoever as a result of our postponing or cancelling your visit to the Experience including but not limited to disappointment, travel costs, scheduled time off work, emotional distress or any indirect or consequential loss, whether incurred by you or another of your fellow guests.
- Our Website will be updated regularly to keep you informed about any potential postponement or cancellation of the Experience.
Christmas Kingdom makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Web site.
Your IP address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and we may pass this information to the police.
Information requested directly from you
Our web site’s registration forms require you to give us personal and financial information (e.g. your name, address, payment card details etc.). If you are asked by Christmas Kingdom staff by telephone or at Christmas Kingdom ’s Reception in person, to provide financial information (e.g. your debit, credit card details etc.), it will only be in relation to the purchases you wish to make. Your personal contact information is used by us to communicate with you by post, telephone or email when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on our web site.
You will be given an opportunity to determine whether your contact information may be used by us or carefully selected third parties for direct marketing purposes. Depending on your selection, Christmas Kingdom and/or other third parties may contact you with information or offers regarding their goods and services, such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information.
Your financial information
Financial information that is collected is used to authorise payment and invoice you for products and services you have purchased. When you make a purchase on the Christmas Kingdom web site, your consent is given to provide you’re financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, e.g. credit card companies, banks etc. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Except as necessary above, we will not share financial information with third parties without your prior consent.
Disclosure of your personal information and financial information in compliance with Irish laws. You should be aware that we may release your personal information or financial information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Christmas Kingdom, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Christmas Kingdom, users of the web site or others.
Other web sites/third party vendors and their privacy policies
This web site contains links to other web sites. Christmas Kingdom is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties, and so you should be careful to read those web sites’ privacy policies independently.
Your rights under the Data Protection Acts
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in such data. If you wish to avail of any of these rights, please contact in writing at Christmas Kingdom, Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will not take more than 30 days to process.